- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for Acturent we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Bia Creations uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Acturent service.
DATA STORAGEBia Creations uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Acturent. Although Bia Creations owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Acturent application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Bia Creations may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.